Countless people are reporting uncomfortable side effects from the Covid vaccine. Generally speaking, we do not yet know what its overall impact will be. But if we go back to the golden rule of supporting the body’s natural healing abilities, we may be able to implement a protocol to reduce or eliminate symptoms.
The Covid vaccine is a cold essence. Once cold is introduced into the body, there is a greater likelihood for side effects as the body experiences a sense of chaos. Adding cold compresses to the injection site exacerbates the issues.
If you have already had the vaccine, follow these steps:
- Herbal Teas: We recommend two teas: Cold Prevention Tea to guide cold out of the body, and Magical Ginger which contains Astragalus to boost the immune system and brown sugar for its warming essence. Drink this tea daily for 3 weeks.
- Warming Foods: Make a tea of ginger, scallions, and brown sugar. Drink this tea regularly throughout your day.
- Warm Your Body: Take hot baths, toast the bottoms of your feet, and warm your belly with a heating pad or hot water bottle.
- Rest: Cut back on your daily routine and give yourself a chance to deeply rest.
- Qigong: Practice the seasonal routines learned during the Qi and Soup cleanse. If you didn’t participate, practice the forms shared in this video.
Want to hear more about what Grand Master Nan Lu has to say? Visit our blog every day this week for Covid-related tips, TCM-style.
Inspired by Grand Master Nan Lu’s messages? Join one of our upcoming virtual programs.