You are the key element in the training process.
Your physical and emotional shifts become first-hand experiences that allow you to pass the healing power of Dragon’s Way Qigong to others. Our trainings are open to those who are looking for depth and quality.
If you are drawn to natural healing and want to learn how to understand the power of Qi, we’re here to guide you. With high level Qigong practices and an understanding of how to apply Five Element Consciousness Framework in your daily life, you’ll open powerful doors of healing.
The comprehensive nature of the Dragon’s Way Qigong system focuses on all areas of life. From Qigong practice to healthy eating you’ll increase energy levels, and improve digestion.
You’ll feel internal shifts you never thought possible. You’ll learn how to understand your body from a Five Element Consciousness framework so every sign becomes an opportunity to tune into the body’s natural healing abilities.
Combined, all these areas set the stage for what some have called miracles. The only miracle is the fact that the body’s natural healing wisdom has been re-discovered. Use these gifts for yourself, your family and teach others.
Certification is a must if you wish to teach Dragon’s Way Qigong
When you successfully complete the process, you will receive Grand Master Lu’s permission to energetically and spiritually carry the Dragon’s Way Qigong message.
Our requirements for training:
- Openness to explore a renewed relationship with your body.
- Desire to learn the Five Element Consciousness Framework.
- Willingness to accept the body has healing potential.
As a certified instructor, you will be able to take this powerful program to your community, incorporate it into your current practice or simply begin a new career. Yes, this program has the potential to help you make a living while helping others step into a whole new way of living life more fully. It’s a win-win for everyone!!
We attract people from a broad range of professions including nurses, body-workers, doctors, acupuncturists, social workers, psychologists, Life Coaches, Qigong instructors, and individuals seeking a new professional path. Continuing education credits are offered.
- 30 CMEs through University of Buffalo (Medical Doctors)
- 30 PDAs available through NCCAOM (Acupuncturists)
- 30 NBHWC CEs (Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches)
- 16 ICF Credits (Health Coaches)
- Building and maintaining a healthy energy foundation
- Correctly demonstrating Ten Wu Ming Qigong movements
- Basic theories of Taoist healing and traditional Chinese medicine
- Understanding the relationship between the five major organ systems
- The role emotions play in unbalancing the body
- Why our eating plan is based on essence
- How to cook healing foods
- Understanding the function and role of classical herbs in the Dragon’s Way Qigong® program
- How to interpret the signals the body uses to communicate
- How to maintain a balanced body
- How to teach basic theories in an engaging manner
- How to relate to your students/clients to maximize results
- How to answer student questions from a TCM perspective
- Practical tips for organizing and promoting your six-week program
Begin Your Journey
Learn more about the path to instructor certification.