Benefits of Qigong Energy Exercises
The body has an innate intelligence to heal itself. Regardless of what you experience in life, your body will always work to return to or reach a level of healing. All of this depends on Qi.
Qi is the powerful guiding force that informs every aspect of your body, mind, and spirit’s well-being. This invisible energy continually flows throughout the body’s meridian system. When your Qi flows freely, you experience health, creativity, and vitality; however, when Qi cannot flow smoothly, imbalances occur. If not addressed, these energetic imbalances eventually show up as ailments on the physical body. These ailments are symptoms, or messages our body sends to help us become aware of the imbalances.
“Deep down, everything is energy, and underpinning our reality is a state of Oneness. We are all connected to everything—worlds within and the world without. When energy flows freely and the body works in harmony, disease and illness have no place to live.” -Grand Master Nan Lu
Qigong means “energy work”. These energy exercises and standing meditative postures break down energy blockages and promote the free flow of energy throughout the meridians. With regular practice, you’ll accumulate energy resources the body can use for healing. Once your energetic wisdom is reignited, your healing potential is endless. We call this Healing Without the Mind.
Become better acquainted with Qigong. Check out our Dragon’s Way Qigong®.
Common Results of Qigong
A body in balance does not hold onto illness or excess weight. It also regulates itself emotionally. In addition to living more intuitively with purpose and passion, our students have:
- Shifted their beliefs to understand Universal Oneness
- Experienced the expression of Spirit on the body and mind
- Alleviated chronic conditions (i.e. asthma, arthritis, insomnia, pain, anxiety, depression)
- Lowered blood pressure, reduced stress
- Increased physical stamina and flexibility
- Reduced inflammation and alleviated digestive issues
- Reduced and eliminated signs of menopausal discomforts
- Increased fertility and reduced the risk of miscarriage
- Reduced debilitating effects of radiation and chemotherapy
- Experienced a faster and easier recovery from surgery, sports injury, or traumatic injury