Tao of Marketing: Optimizing Digital Marketing for Wellness Practitioners
Sept 30, Oct 7, Oct 14, 9:30-11:30 AM
Fee: $150 for all three sessions.
Special rates for DWQ instructors and Master Lu’s Medical Qigong students.
Session 1 (Sept. 30):
- The basics of building a simple yet professional website, including SEO and keywords.
- How to set up and utilize review platforms such as Google Business Pages and Yelp to increase your SEO and attract new clients.
- The do’s and don’ts of social media marketing and direct marketing.
- The Secret Ingredient is You: the importance of energy, beliefs & mindset for manifesting business success.
Session 2 (Oct. 7):
- Examples of simple, appealing websites that optimize SEO with strategic keywords.
- What makes social media wellness accounts attractive to followers.
- The pros and cons of different marketing platforms and ads, including GoogleAds, Yelp, discount platforms and event platforms.
- How to practice Five Element Manifestation exercises for business success
Session 3 (Oct. 14):
- SEO and website content building in-depth, with a focus on optimizing keywords usage.
- Web tools you can use to generate high performance keywords and to track the effectiveness of your keywords, including Google Analytics, Google Trends, Google Keywords Planner, Semrush, and UberSuggest.com.
- How to change your beliefs to manifest clients using a Taoist quantum mindset.
About the Presenter
Jennifer Oh, DACM, is a long-time student of Grand Master Nan Lu and regularly shares her passion for his teachings through her volunteer work at TCM World Foundation. Under Dr. Lu’s guidance, she became a Dragon’s Way Qigong instructor in 2014 and is currently training to become a LifeForce: Tao of Medical Qigong practitioner. Dr. Oh graduated with her Doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine from Pacific College of Health and Science and has a thriving holistic wellness practice in New York City.