How amazing … all living systems have an innate ability to harmonize themselves with their environment. Did you know, however, that information overload upsets this natural balance and depletes your Qi? The result is often insomnia and jittered nerves.
Rarely do we stop to think about the “soup” of magnetic and electro-magnetic fields (EMF) we’re immersed in — from computers, cell phones, cell phone towers, TVs, watches, microwaves, and more. Devices that seem so necessary to our lives also create vibrations that can disrupt our bodies’ healthy functioning.
A simple way to conserve more Qi and maintain better internal balance is to take periodic breaks from electrical devices and avoid being on our devices 24/7. Easier said than done, for sure! In addition, an energy practice like Dragon’s Way Wu Ming Qigong Meridian Therapy offers great benefits for insomnia and stress relief by balancing the body’s systems and helping the Heart become more peaceful and the mind more calm – the best route to a great night’s sleep!
Try these simple, effective tips for saving energy and using your Qi instead for re-balancing and harmonizing your body for better sleep:
– Leave your cell phone and watch at home.
– Designate a certain time of the day or evening that is cell phone and computer-free. – – If you work longer hours, take frequent breaks: get up, stretch or take a walk outside.
– Place a green plant on your desk and look at it every fifteen minutes or so.
– Go on a TV and newspaper fast for a few days. Life goes on; you won’t miss much!
– Avoid sleeping near clocks, radios, TVs or cell phones so their vibrations don’t disrupt your body’s function and peaceful sleep.
For more other great TCM tips for staying well and to learn more about our Dragon’s Way program, explore our website at www.tcmworld.org/dragonsway