To help heal yourself, it is vital to bring as much calm as possible into your life. Peace and calm can bring direct benefits to the health of your Liver, the organ most affected by stress and emotional duress, as well as your other organs. It’s not easy to achieve a calm state – but you should make every effort to manage your daily life, change yourself, and take time out to care for yourself.
These are not selfish things to do, these are self-healing things to do. Do it now, do it for yourself and the people you love, do not wait until later. Remember you are always in control of the ability to change from within. Not only can you change yourself, but you can heal yourself.
Here are a few suggestions on how to find peace for deep healing:
1) Really look at your daily lifestyle and determine where you can make healthy changes in your daily habits.
2) Learn what triggers your emotional outbursts, then try changing things that trigger emotional shifts.
3) Find ways to manage stress – for example, yoga, Tai Chi, Qigong, relaxation rituals, swimming.
4) Develop new attitudes, new interests, avoid taking on too many obligations that you alone must meet.
5) Teach yourself to let go of emotions and things.
6) Do less, rest more! For one thing, being rested makes it ever so much easier to accomplish the above suggestions!