The Green Dragon System
Wu Ming Qigong for Self Healing
Wu Ming Qigong is one of the most powerful healing modalities that can activate the body’s true healing potential. With its ability to impact the energetic level, Qigong is often thought of as the foundation for deep healing. All imbalances begin at the energetic level and “miracles” happen there too. Practiced consistently, Qigong has the ability to rebalance the body and resolve physical, and emotional issues as well as deepen ones connection to Universal wisdom. Through quality Qigong practice, the cellular level of healing is awakened and deep changes begin. People often report dynamic shifts in their health and emotional states, and are stunned by these results because the outcome was not necessarily the primary focus. This is the exciting aspect of Qigong practice. The body is making the decision when and how to rebalance itself. Once the body’s wisdom is “re-ignited,” all sorts of possibilities exist. We call this: healing without the mind. Qigong allows the body to access additional energy; energy that is the life force of the body. With continued practice there is a deepening of the energetic connections to the manifestations of consciousness on the body. With quality energy practice, one allows the body to “express” itself without the need for illness and disease.
Wu Ming Qigong can impact the physical level of healing in various ways. It can:
- Alleviate chronic conditions such as asthma, arthritis, insomnia, pain, anxiety, depression
- Lower blood pressure, reduce stress
- Change the way you integrate everyday emotional responses
- Aid in weight loss programs
- Increase physical stamina and flexibility
- Reduce inflammation and digestive issues
- Reduce and eliminate signs of menopausal discomforts
- Increase fertility and reduce risks of miscarriages
- Reduce the debilitating effects of radiation and chemotherapy
- Complement treatment for those recovering from surgery, sports injury or traumatic injury
On the Spiritual Level, you will have Universal support to discover the truth of who you are. This path is open to all those who are willing to challenge current beliefs and see the magnificent communication between the body, the mind, and the expression of spirit.
“The beauty in what I have experienced with qigong practice is the after effect. I call it the after glow. My body responds as if I gave it some unusual elixir!” – June B.