To help heal yourself from within, it is vital to bring as much calm as possible into your life. Peace and calm can bring direct benefits to the health of your Liver, the organ most affected by stress and emotional duress, as well as your other organs. It’s not easy to achieve a calm state–but you should make every effort to manage your daily life and take time out to care for yourself.
Caring for yourself is not selfish–it’s self-healing. Remember you are always in control of the ability to change from within. Not only can you change yourself, but you can heal yourself.
Here are a few suggestions on how to find peace for deep healing, inside and out:
1) Lessen the pressure on yourself. We’re often the ones that add undue stress and pressure on ourselves. Look at your daily lifestyle and determine how subtle changes can bring calm into your daily routine.
2) Find ways to manage stress, like yoga, Tai Chi, Qigong, meditation or spending time with friends.
3) Learn to nicely say “no!” Adding too many obligations to your already-full plate adds to overwhelming feelings of stress.
4) Let it go! Yes, it’s easier said than done, but erratic emotions and impossible-to-finish ‘to-do’ lists are surefire ways to amp up your feelings of aggravation.
5) Early to bed, early to rise. Being well-rested makes it much easier to make it through your day with a sense of peace and calm.