A Time of Great Opportunity
You are part of the Universe and connected to all things. Nature reminds us of this very fact when we observe the essence of seasonal transitions.
Winter is a time to conserve, draw inward and accumulate energy. This restorative energy nurtures the Kidney, your innate energy foundation. The Kidney is key to your innate immune system and carries all your genetic wisdom.
We invite you to join us on a self-nurturing journey. We’ll focus on a warming diet, restorative Qigong practices and guided sessions with Grand Master Lu to tap into the essence of the winter season.
Here's what you'll experience:
Explore the energetic significance of Kidney energy and how it relates to your entire life. Longevity, bone health, feelings of empowerment all stem from balanced Kidney Qi. Grand Master Nan Lu’s guidance stems from a deep understanding of Five Element Consciousness and how it can be applied to everyday life for greater well-being.
Questions often arise during the journey. Two long-time students of Grand Master Nan Lu, Irma and Elaine offer virtual support during a mid week call. Ask your questions and review the Qigong postures.
One of the best ways to strengthen Qi is through Qigong practice. Your entire energy field is impacted through quaility Qigong practice. Each posture, and we don’t include too many, is selected to offer optimum support for Kidney Qi.
Our eating plan is so well received because it’s easy, flexible and delicious. We give you a 10-day menu, along with recipes and some how-to videos. Additionally for those on a restrictive diet we offer a list of suggested foods to allow for personalization of your menu. Soups and warming foods will be emphasized.
Openly share your thoughts, experiences and results with other program participants. Grand Master Lu and his staff weigh in daily, too!
All your program materials including video and access to the calls are on a private membership portal. Access to all materials will be available to you until February 4. This includes Qigong tutorial videos, eating plan, menu, recipes, audio reply of Grand Master Lu’s sessions and access to Zoom calls.
Program Fee: $99
Optional Add Ons: Highly suggested for best results
- Herbal Supplements, Imperial Qi: $28.00
A proprietary blend of herbs to support healthy Kidney Function.(10 days)
- Ancient Soup Mix (optional): $16.00.
Herbal package intended to support your immune system. Add these herbs to a large pot of soup.
- Magical Ginger Tea: $20.00
Our proprietary formula that supports a healthy immune system.
- Private Self-Healing Consultations: (30 minutes) $60.00
Are you reaching your goals? Schedule a private session with TCM Health Consultants, Irma or Elaine.
Here’s what you’ll get, in a nutshell:
- Program launch, virtual session with Grand Master Nan Lu: Sunday, January 9, 9:00 AM (EST).
- One virtual support session with Irma and Elaine, Sunday, January 16, 9:00 AM (EST).
- Additional virtual call with Grand Master Nan Lu: Wednesday, January 19, 7:00 PM (EST).
- Private access to web pages that include:
- Qigong Practice with Grand Master Nan Lu
- Actionable Tips and Steps to Take
- Custom Winter Eating Plan and Recipes
- Private Facebook Forum
- When you register, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Three days prior to the start of the program, you’ll receive a shopping list of suggested food items and access to the Facebook Forum.
- One day before, you’ll receive a link to log in to your program materials.
- One day before, you’ll receive a link to the first virtual session.