Lift Your Heaviness...
With all the fear and lifestyle choices we’ve had to make over the past two years, our Liver Qi has become bogged down with stress. Simply put, it’s time to release the past and move on.
Why now? Nature shows us that Spring is all about growth and allowing new life to fearlessly emerge. We are part of Nature so the season give us an opportunity to emotionally and physically move forward. We’ll grab the future with positive emotions. We’ll nurture Liver Qi to enable us to make decisions and create a new way of living.
With Grand Master Lu as your guide, Qigong postures will nurture your Qi levels, you’ll learn what short cuts to take to amplify your Liver. We will ony enhance your Liver Qi.
Here’s what you’ll experience:
Zoom Sessions with Grand Master Lu
Make it personal by understanding your relationship with your emotions. Liver is the major organ that’s affected by emotional upheaval.
In several Zoom sessions you will learn how and why. Grand Master Lu will also share Qigong practices and a guided meditation.
Qigong the Root of Chinese Medicine
Qigong is the gift of self-cultivation that we share with you.
Specific Qigong movements impact Liver Qi. When you practice the forms correctly and understand the power of your own Qi, your results are remarkable.
Qigong practices are pre-recorded and added to your private membership portal. A review of each is offered during Zoom sessions.
Healthy Eating Plan
Go Green! Everything is about energy and consciousness. We design an eating plan that helps your body “digest” not only food but the consciousness or essence of each food. More on that during the class.
What's all the Fuss About?
More about Liver Qi and practice.
After a few days of practicing on your own, Irma and Elaine, long-time students of Grand Master Lu, will answer your questions and practice with the group.
Private Facebook Forum
Openly share your thoughts, experiences and results with other program participants. Master Lu and his staff weigh in daily, too!
Registration fee: $99.00
Personal shifts occur and often participants want to go deeper. Be guided with additional support from Irma or Elaine.
Together these formulas will support healthy Liver and Kidney function.
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan ( 2 Bottles)
- Qi Jui (2 Bottles)
- Magical Flowers Tea (1 Bag)
Optional but highly recommended.
Here’s what you’ll get, in a nutshell:
- Zoom sessions with Grand Master Lu: Sunday, March 20, 27, 30 at 9:30 AM (ET)
- 1 Zoom support session with Irma and Elaine, Wednesday, March 23, 7:00 PM (ET).
- Private access to web pages that include:
- Qigong Practices with Master Lu
- Access Codes to All Calls
- Actionable Tips
- Custom Healthy Eating Plan
- Private Facebook Forum
- When you register, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Three days prior to the start of the program, you’ll receive a shopping list of suggested food items and access to the Facebook Forum.
- One day before, you’ll receive a private link to program materials and a link to the first live session.