Learn and Experience
While there’s a lot of talk about prevention, there’s also a lot of confusion and questions. This often leads to fear and reactive measures.
To be clear—there are options!
In several live sessions, Grand Master Nan Lu lectures about the many layers of immune health. Through personal education, you will develop a new relationship with your body’s innate intelligence. You’ll experience how good it feels when your Qi, or LifeForce, is enhanced through Qigong practice. This opportunity to both learn and experience will support you for a lifetime.
Everything is energy and everything is connected. Nature is our best teacher. In Fall, she guides us to simply let go as trees release their leaves. While Fall is the season of “letting go”, it also a time when many people experience Lung and Large Intestine discomforts. If you’re holding onto life issues, the added boost from seasonal energy will support you—body and mind.
Learn and Experience
- The Efforts and Trials of the Immune System: What is the immune system capable of? How does Eastern medicine view immune health?
- Why Qigong is a Must in Modern Life: What can Qigong practice offer? Why doesn’t it work for some people?
- Recalling Inner Wisdom with TCM: Where are the keys to this inner wisdom? How can you move forward and continue to build your health?
Don’t go it alone. We’re here to guide you. Instructors Irma and Elaine host a mid-week session to answer questions and practice the Qigong series with you.
Qigong postures, virtually taught by Grand Master Nan Lu, enable your body to deeply relax. In this process, energy flows and the body’s energy foundation is renewed. Grand Master Lu distills the spirit of this ancient discipline into a series of simple, yet profound movements that connect you to the cyclical nature of the seasons.
Tired of figuring out what to eat? We’ve taken the guesswork out for you. Messages contained in the foods you eat communicate with the body’s organs through essence. The healing essence is what we’re after. The selections combine the frequency of the season with the essence contained in the food for a daily healing opportunity.
Cultures around the world have used herbs to naturally support the body for thousands of years. The Autumn Qi Experience includes the supplement 555, which has been selected for its ability to draw out pathogens “hiding” in the Stomach, as well as a traditional formula that is boiled and made into a daily tea. Together, the herbs help refresh the body.
Part of the healing power of this program lies in the connections you make with hundreds of other participants. Share thoughts, inspirations, struggles and questions on the program’s Facebook forum. If you need help, our staff is ready to respond.
- Registration Fee: $99
- Tea: $12
- Herbal Supplement: $30
*While herbs are optional, we highly recommend including herbal support.
The invisible power of the body is often forgotten because we don’t know how to access it. We think that we know but we don’t. The gifts of healing that we come to this life with are hidden, waiting to be used. We must use them now to build a healthier body, help the mind change its focus and bring peace to the Spirit. Ancient practices have known this for thousands of years. Nothing has changed except the way society views the human body. –Grand Master Nan Lu
How do I access materials?
This is a virtual program, so all materials are available online in your private membership portal. All calls are live via Zoom and links are emailed along with reminder notifications.
Additional information about the calls will be available on your private web pages.
You are encouraged to ask questions and take notes.
Can’t attend a call? A recording of the session will be added to your private portal only.
All program information will remain live until November 14th.
When will I receive the program materials?
Here’s how it works:
- When you register, you will receive a confirmation email with program details.
- On October 15th, you will receive a suggested shopping list via e-mail and access to the Facebook forum.
- On October 16th, you will be able to access all program materials.
- The program officially launches Oct. 17th.
- First session with Grand Master Nan Lu: Sunday, Oct. 17th at 9:00 AM (ET)
- Support call with Irma and Elaine: Wednesday, Oct. 20th at 7:00 PM (ET)
- Second Session with Grand Master Nan Lu: Sunday, Oct. 24th 9:00 AM (ET)
- Third Session with Grand Master Nan Lu: Wednesday, Oct. 27th at 7:00 PM (ET)