Energy is frequency
Frequency is Life!
Each season is an opportunity to re-charge and rebalance the body. Join us.
While Fall is the season of “letting go” it is also a time when many people experience an increase in Lung distress and Colon discomforts. This is due to an internal weakness or a disconnect of the body’s full potential to balance. To break this pattern, we use seasonal energies and stimulate the body’s Qi flow. For 5,000 years ancient teachings have known this. True health lies within.
Partner with us and experience the following:
In his playful yet profound manner, Master Lu hosts three interactive calls. Deepen your understanding of Chinese medicine, learn how to go to your “inner net” for true healing, support your Lung and Large Intestine for greater immune health. “Lung is the great receiver and main distributor. All of your body’s functions depend on its abilities.”
More on this during the intensive.
Calls will be recorded for future listening.
In daily practice, you’ll begin to create patterns that become part of your normal routine. Qigong will then be one of your main support systems for maintaining better emotional balance and overall health. The postures are recorded and added to your private membership.
Elevate your Qigong practice and ask questions in a mid-week session with Qigong instructors Elaine and Irma.
Tired of figuring out what to eat? We’ve taken the guesswork out of your meal planning. Certain foods carry messages that communicate with the body’s organs through essence. The healing essence is what we’re after. The frequency of the season combined with the essence of the food provides you a daily healing opportunity. Food harvested in the fall carries the essence of abundance!
Cultures around the world have used herbs to naturally support the body for thousands of years. The Fall Qi Experience includes the classical formula Huo Xiang, selected for its ability to draw out pathogens “hiding” in the Stomach. And the proprietary formula Qi and Blood is selected to increase Qi, which thereby increases blood.
Our active community is world wide. Join in, ask your questions, share your thoughts and feel the support of like-minded people.
Share thoughts, inspirations, struggles, and questions on the program’s Facebook forum. If you need help, our staff is ready to respond.
Program Fee: $99
- Herbal Supplements: $64 (2 week supply). Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan (2 bottles) and Qi and Blood (1 bottle)
*. While herbs are optional, we highly recommend including herbal support.
- Private Support Session: $75.00. Personalize the experience with an additional support session. TCM Health Consultants offer discounted rates for program participants looking to deepen their results.
Nature is the ultimate guide. We have forgotten to see what the ancient wisdom shared. Your body is a reflection of nature. Nothing internal is a mistake. You reap that which you have cultivated throughout the year. –Grand Master Nan Lu
How do I access materials?
This is a virtual program, so all materials are available online in your private membership portal. All calls are live via Zoom and links are emailed along with reminder notifications.
Additional information about the calls will be available on your private web pages.
You are encouraged to ask questions and take notes.
Can’t attend a call? A recording of the session will be added to your private portal only.
All program information will remain live until November 15th.
What's the overall schedule?
Here’s how it works:
- When you register, you will receive a confirmation email with program details.
- On October 7th, you will receive a suggested shopping list via e-mail and access to the Facebook forum.
- On October 8th, you will be able to access all program materials.
- The program officially launches Oct. 9th.
- First session with Grand Master Nan Lu: Sunday, Oct.9th at 7:00 PM (ET)
- Support call with Irma and Elaine: Tuesday, Oct. 11th at 12:00 PM (ET)
- Second Session with Grand Master Nan Lu: Wednesday, Oct. 12th 7:00 PM (ET)
- Final Session with Grand Master Nan Lu: Sunday, Oct. 16th at 7:00 PM (ET)