Renew Your Spirit, Refresh Your Body, Learn How to Build Your Energy Foundation!
Our Finding Freedom Weekend retreats are designed to help you relax, unwind, and reconnect with your playful side. Our busy life is full of so many “have-to-do’s.” At Finding Freedom it’s all about what do you want to do! We create a weekend where all you have to do is let go and turn inward to nurture your true spirit. Isn’t it time for you to take a break?
During this special getaway weekend, we’ll make you laugh, bring back that feeling of creativity and freedom, guide you in powerful Qigong practices and help you reconnect with your body. Who says healing has to be so serious? You will learn how to decipher your inner messages to develop a deeper sense of self-awareness.
Building on this unique connection, Irma Jenne and Elaine Katen will teach you highly effective ancient energy movements. This powerful weekend will include:
- Wu Ming Qigong to enhance your energy.
- Tranquil meditation sessions to quiet the mind and energize the spirit.
- Excitement of Qi Dancing under the stars.
- A rejuvenating energy facial masque (Aaah! Feel that de-stressed feeling already?).
June 20-22 (Friday through Sunday) SOLD OUT
June 27-29 (Friday through Sunday) – Additional weekend added – register now!
Location: Hancock, NY – our intimate retreat house nestled in the Catskill mountains is the perfect setting for a relaxing weekend retreat.
- Two nights stay at our unique retreat house
- Home cooked meals and yes cooking lessons!
- Check-in: 4:00 p.m. on Friday; departure at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday.
If you’re inclined to dance under the stars and laugh with like-minded women, don’t hesitate. Register now! Registration is limited to 15 people on a first come, first save basis. Click here to register.
Questions? Call us at 212-274-1079